11 tips about - Happy Stage 2 History Assessment
1. Can you identify some differences between how people interpret history?
identify the fact that people interpret history differently and give some examples of this.
2. Can you recognise how some events occur before others and arrange events by date?
Identify some events as occuring before others and arrange them by date using terminology such as decades, centuries, years, months etc.
3. Can you explain how dates are calculated including Hijri and gregorian calendars?
Explain how dates are calculated including Hijri and gregorian calendars, use terms such as AH and CE to differentiate between calendars.
4. Can you describe the different cultures and religions that existed before eg in the time of a prophet?
Describe the ways in which people lived differently in the past compared to today and different beliefs and false gods that people worshipped such as the sun, moon and idols.
5. Can you explain why Allah sent prophets and messengers and what their job was?
Explain the reasons Allah sent prophets and messengers to people and identify the roles and jobs they were sent to do.
6. Can you explain how the Ka'bah has changed over the years?
Explain how the Ka'bah was built and rebuilt many times including in relation to Adam, Ibraheem, Isma'eel, Muhammad and in recent times.
7. Can you tell a summarized story of Musa and Pharoah in Ancient Egypt?
Tell the story of Musa and Pharoah, including about how they lived and travelled in Ancient Egypt and how Pharoah died and was mummified.
8. Can you tell the story of Isa during the time of Romans?
Tell the story of Isa (as) and how the Romans ruled and how some people thought Isa died while Allah rose him up instead.
9. Can you tell the story of some of the prophets named in the Qur'an in detail?
Tell the story of selected prophets named in the Qur'an in detail from memory.
10. Can you recognise the stories of all the prophets named in the Qur'an?
Identify and recall at least some events from all prophets named in the Qur'an.
11. Can you tell major parts of the story of Muhammad (saw)?
Relate the story of Muhammad (saw) with some detail in the major aspects of his life such as his hijrah to Madinah and conquest of Makkah.
Keeping track of your progress on large tasks like this can be difficult. Complete these one at a time and create your own checklist for FREE using Happy Books To Do Lists, record your progress and manage your tasks using our interactive tool. Start now.