10 tips about - Happy Stage 2 Fiqh Assessment
1. Can you explain the meaning of Wudu' and Salah?
Explain what the terms Wudu' and Salah mean and their implications to Muslims.
2. Can you perform Wudu' correctly by myself?
Perform the Wudu' correctly without assistance including to say supplications before and after and wash each part properly in the correct order and the right number of times.
3. Can you pray Salah correctly by yourself?
Pray the salah correctly without help fulfilling all the pillars and obligations of the prayer. Recite all the main supplications used in the prayer including during movements and sittings.
4. Do you know what things break your wudu'?
Point out or indicate knowledge of the things that nullify the wudu'
5. Do you know what things will break my salah and I know how to correct mistakes in salah?
Identify the things that will break the salah and how to recover from mistakes made in the prayer.
6. Do you know how to pray when travelling?
Explain how prayer during long journeys can be different and how you would pray during a journey.
7. Can you explain how to look for the times of salah?
Explain the signs of each of the times of salah e.g. Fajr being the first horizontal light of dawn on the horizon, Zuhr being the sun passing the highest point etc.
8. Can you Identify things that will break fasting?
Identify things that will break fasting such as eating and drinking.
9. Can you identify things that stop someone fasting?
Identify reasons that give someone an excuse not to fast and fast later such as illness or travelling.
10. Can you name the main rituals of Hajj?
Identify the main rituals of Hajj and explain how they are performed such as tawaf, sa'ee, standing at Arafah, Stoning the Jamaraat etc.
Keeping track of your progress on large tasks like this can be difficult. Complete these one at a time and create your own checklist for FREE using Happy Books To Do Lists, record your progress and manage your tasks using our interactive tool. Start now.