15 tips about - Happy Stage 2 Mafaheem Assessment
1. Can you name some examples of an Islamic Personality?
Name some characteristics of an Islamic personality e.g. genorisity, honesty, kindness etc
2. Can you identify some good and bad attitudes and mentalities?
Identify some good attitudes that people hold such as being positive/optimistic, being humble and identify some bad attitudes such as pride, arrogance, jealousy, racism etc.
3. Can you identify the organic needs of living things?
Identify the basic oranic needs that all living things instinctively share, including people such as to eat, drink, sleep, to breathe, to use the toilet etc.
4. Can you identify instincts that people share?
Identify the instincts that people share such as to survive and fear of death, the desire to marry and have children, the desire to worship etc.
5. Can you identify different emotions that people hold?
Identify different emotions, including those that are instinctive and those that are intellectual, e.g. fear, anger, love, hate, sadness, happiness.
6. Can you identify how we sense things physically and rationally?
Identify how we sense things with our 5 sound senses and also be deduction and rational thinking.
7. Can you identify different ways we think and judge reality?
Identify different ways in which people think and understand the reality, including Logical assumptions, Scientific enquiry, Textual investigation and rational sensation and previous information.
8. Can you explain how ideas and beliefs are sometimes doubtful?
Explain how ideas and beliefs can sometimes be based on thoughts that are not based on clear evidence and sometimes they are.
9. Can you give an example of how thinking can be shallow, deep or enlightened?
Give an example of shallow, deep and enlightened thinking.
10. Can you identify different types of relationships between people?
Can you identify different relationships between people and Allah, between men and women, between people and animals, people and inanimate objects and of man with himself e.g. hygiene etc.
11. Can you identify our main relationship with Allah as being worship?
Identify that our main relationship with Allah is that we must humble and submit ourselves to Him (swt), worshipping, obeying and following his commands.
12. Can you identify some Islamic rules that govern relationships between men and women?
Identify some of the Islamic rules that affect how men and women behave with each other.
13. Can you identify some Islamic rules relating to treatment of animals?
Identify some of the Islamic rules that govern our good treatment of animals.
14. Can you name some Islamic rules relating to the environment?
Name some Islamic rules relating to how we treat inanimate objects and the environment.
15. Can you name the obligatory routines of hygiene and cleanliness?
Name the different routine tasks required for all people relating to personal hygiene and cleanliness including washing hands, showering and cutting nails.
Keeping track of your progress on large tasks like this can be difficult. Complete these one at a time and create your own checklist for FREE using Happy Books To Do Lists, record your progress and manage your tasks using our interactive tool. Start now.