10 tips about - Happy Stage 2 Arabic Assessment
1. Can you make simple sentences in Arabic like "This is a house"?
Make simple sentences in Arabic such as "What is this"? or "This is a house".
2. Can you identify an Arabic nouns and verbs?
Identify whether some familiar Arabic words are nouns or verbs.
3. Can you identify a nominal sentence?
Identify whether a sentence is a nominal sentence (Jumlah Ismiyyah) or not, i.e. of the format of declaring a noun (ism) and a description/information (Khabar) about that noun.
4. Can you identify a verbal sentence?
Identify whether a sentence is a verbal sentence (Jumlah Fi`liyyah) or not i.e. starting with a verb (Fi'l), and declaring the subject and object of that verb.
5. Can you identify the case of a word (Mansoob, Marfoo', Majroor, Majzoom)?
Identify if simple Arabic words are in the Marfoo' case, Mansoob, Majroor or Majzoom. ie words that change with cases in the normal way.
6. Can you name and use a number of Arabic words relating to different topics?
Name some Arabic words with their meanings and make some use of them in different topics and contexts.
7. Can you use words I know to form sentences?
Use familiar Arabic words to form nominal and verbal sentences in Arabic with a correct meaning.
8. Can you greet others in Arabic and ask how someone is?
Greet others in a polite way in Arabic and ask about a person's well being.
9. Can you ask simple questions and answer them in Arabic?
Ask simple questions and answer them in Arabic e.g. "How old are you", "What is your name?" etc
10. Can you count to 10 in Arabic?
Count in the correct order in Arabic up to 10 and then up to 20.
Keeping track of your progress on large tasks like this can be difficult. Complete these one at a time and create your own checklist for FREE using Happy Books To Do Lists, record your progress and manage your tasks using our interactive tool. Start now.