8 tips about - Happy Stage 1 History Assessment
1. Can you identify who created the universe?
Identify that Allah created the universe and all life and there was nothing before that except Allah.
2. Can you identify the first man and woman?
Identify and name the first man and woman as Adam and Hawwa (Eve).
3. Can you tell the story of how Adam was made and taught the names of things?
tell the story of Adam and how Allah made him from clay and then gave him life and taught him the names of things.
4. Can you tell the story of how Shaytan was jealous and tricked Adam?
Tell the story of how Shaytaan was jealous of Adam and refused to prostrate out of pride and how he tricked Adam to eat from a forbidden tree so he would be sent out of Jannah.
5. Can you explain how Hawwa was made from the rib of Adam?
Explain who Hawwa (Eve) is and how Allah created her from the rib of Adam and made her his wife.
6. Can you explain how all people came from Adam and Hawwa?
Explain how Adam and Hawwa were the parents of all people and that Allah made them all tribes and nations.
7. Can you name some prophets and books Allah sent to people?
Name some prophets that Allah sent to mankind e.g. Adam, Nuh, Ibraheem, Musa, Isa, Muhammad and some of the books that Allah sent e.g. Zaboor, Tawraat, Injeel and the Qur'an - which is the final message from Allah.
8. Can you identify the final messenger that we must follow?
Identify and name Muhammad as the final messenger sent to mankind that all people must follow and believe in today.
Keeping track of your progress on large tasks like this can be difficult. Complete these one at a time and create your own checklist for FREE using Happy Books To Do Lists, record your progress and manage your tasks using our interactive tool. Start now.