7 tips about - Happy Stage 1 Geography Assessment
1. Can you identify and name the sun, moon and stars?
Point out the sun, moon, stars and similar shapes such as mountains and rivers.
2. Can you identify who created the heavens and the earth?
Identify that Allah created the heavens and the earth in 6 days as a home for people and animals and indicate which were created first and in how many days.
3. Can you measure small objects?
Measure small objects using a ruler or tape measure and use measurements such as millimetres and centimetres.
4. Can you point out that things have lengths, widths, heights, weights and similar things?
Identify ways in which things are measured e.g. how long, wide, tall, heavy or far they are.
5. Can you name larger measurement scales?
Name other methods and scales of measurement for larger objects or distances such as miles and kilometres.
6. Can you identify types of weather ?
Identify types of weather such as rain, wind, hail, snow, heat, cold, ice and storms.
7. Can you identify major aspects of geology e.g. oceans, mountains?
Identify major landmarks in geology such as seas, oceans, rivers, mountains, volcanoes, icebergs etc.
Keeping track of your progress on large tasks like this can be difficult. Complete these one at a time and create your own checklist for FREE using Happy Books To Do Lists, record your progress and manage your tasks using our interactive tool. Start now.