10 tips about - Happy Stage 1 Mafaheem Assessment
1. Can you point out differences between humans, animals and objects?
Identify human beings and how they are different from animals, trees and inanimate objects. Top: This could be assessed through play or oral questioning.
2. Can you explain where the first man came from?
Explain who the first man was i.e. Adam and how he came into existence, i.e. that he was created by Allah from clay.
3. Can you explain briefly the purpose of mankind?
Explain what purpose human beings were created for i.e. to worship and obey Allah alone.
4. Can you explain briefly what happens after death?
Explain what happens after people pass away e.g. that they will be brought to life again and will either be rewarded in paradise or punished in hellfire.
5. Can you indicate whether a person/animal is male or female?
Point out that living beings have different genders, male and female and identify which gender a person or animal belongs to.
6. Can you identify the gender of other children?
Point out whether other children e.g. in the family or at school are boys or girls.
7. Can I point out that men are different to boys and women are different than girls?
Point out that adult men and women are different than young boys and girls and behave differently than children.
8. Do you know children normally have a mother and a father?
Identify your own mother and father and indicate an understanding that other children have their own parents too.
9. Can you identify other family relationships people have?
Identify other family relationships such as brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, uncles, aunts, grandparents and neighbours.
10. Can you identify who a stranger would be?
Identify an example of a stranger e.g. while out shopping, and understand that we must treat strangers differently than family and friends.
Keeping track of your progress on large tasks like this can be difficult. Complete these one at a time and create your own checklist for FREE using Happy Books To Do Lists, record your progress and manage your tasks using our interactive tool. Start now.