The term ‘Happy Books’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in any way that might harm Islam, the publishers, authors, designers and owner of this website or in any way that might be considered as fraud or misrepresenting Happy Books or our book is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You are more than welcome to create links to this website from other websites or documents without prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Islam.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding these terms & conditions. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Books is more than just a publisher of children's books. We aim to provide Muslim parents with as many resources we can to teach their children the essential knowledge and skills they need to live and grow up as practising Muslims and worship Allah with full awareness. We hope to co-operate with other authors, publishers, web developers and parents to compile a list of quality resources, books, games and activities as an alternative to the many harmful activities that children can easily be distracted by. Please browse through our website to find out more about us, about our Happy Stage Islamic Curriculum and how you can get involved.
To see more details about our books, click on the link above and follow the instructions. If you wish to order a copy or if you are a bookseller and wish to buy wholesale, you can buy online or phone us for more details.
Happy Books wants to encourage providers of quality Islamic education resources and materials and so offer a FREE service of certification of books, online resources, games and activity and FREE advertising on our site to eligible publishers and authors.
Happy Stage Islamic Curriculum
Click here to find out about the Happy Stage Islamic Curriculum for children and young adults from the age of 4 to 20 and details of games, puzzles and teaching resources useful in teaching it at home or at school.
Happy Books Islamic Bookshop
Click here to see what Islamic books are for sale at the Happy Books online Islamic Bookshop. Buy hard copies for delivery, purchase online books that you can read by logging into your my books account and transfer surplus books as an ideal gift for your friends and relatives, they do not even need an account beforehand to claim their gift.
Islamic Games, Puzzles, Activities and Teaching Resources
View all games, puzzles, activities and resources including those created by Happy Books and those suggested by visitors like you. You can filter our list by subject (e.g. Arabic, Fiqh, Geography, History or Islamic Concepts) or by type (e.g. Books, Games or teaching resources).
Suggest a resource
Suggest a resource to be added to our website to help home educators and parents. You may also wish to contribute yourself by creating learning materials that other parents could use or recommending other websites you have visited and found useful for your children..
Find out more about us
Click here to find out more about Happy Books and what we are doing to help the next generation grow up as good Muslims according to the teachings of the Qur'an and Sunnah according to the understanding of the companions of the final prophet and messenger Muhammad (saw).
MyBooks Account area
Check your order history, pay unpaid invoices, read your online books and check out member-only special offers and send your surplus books as a gift to your friends by logging into your my Books account area.
Send a gift to your friends and relatives
Our online books are inexpensive but packed full of Islamic lessons for all ages young and old. You can obtain additional online copies of our books and share them with your friends. Simply click here to log in and send your gifts with a few clicks of a button. All you need is their email address.